Ha Long Dragon Cruise Superior (3days/2night) Our fantastic selection of quality boat offers you a travel experience the mythical way to islands you will not forget. There are some key reasons for you to choose Dragon Cruises (Deluxe and Superior) for your trip in Ha Long bay. Built in 2010 and based on an exotic oriental junk, Ha Long Dragon Cruise, the model of the old Vietnamese court vessels with sails, a wide transom and rectangular super structure, luxurious, traditional styling paired with sophisticated modern facilities and comforts. The junk boasts romantic wooden fixtures, a multitude of windows to make the most of the amazing views and a spectacular upper deck for your total relaxation. All cabins are air-conditioned and have windows overlooking the bay. From the moment you step on board the Ha Long Dragon Cruise you will feel pampered.
Ha Long Dragon Cruise Superior (3days/2nights)
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (L,D):
7:30am - 8:30am: our bus and tour guide will pick you up at hotel. Then transfer to Ha Long Bay. Stop in Hai Duong City for a 20 minute of refreshments.
12:00pm – 12:15pm: upon arrival in Ha Long, enjoy welcomed drinks on the Superior Dragon Cruise, then check in traditional style cabin. Have Vietnamese lunch while passing Fighting Cocks rock. Visit Sung Sot cave with numerous stalactites and stalagmites. Then you can kayak to discover mysterious beauty of Ha Long up close. Next, visit Ti Top island about one hour, an ideal place for swimming and sunbathing. Get back the cruise to relax on the sundeck, have a shower and enjoy in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe then dinner in the restaurant. For the evening entertainment, there will be squid fishing and karaoke singing activities. Then off to bed.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Monkey Island - Cat Ba Town (B,L,D):
After breakfast, continue the trip with a visit to Pearl farm where you can see real pearl products and how people breed pearls. Then boat goes to Van Gia fishing village and change to a smaller boat cruising south to Lan Ha bay, visit isolated Monkey Island, the home of wild monkeys and endangered white head langurs back on the cruise having lunch and The boat stops at Viet Hai wharf. There, you will be provided a bicycle for a 5 km ride through the jungle to Whisper of Nature Bungalow in Viet Hai village. Have a short trek inside Cat Ba National Park. Have dinner and overnight stay in Whisper nature bungalow or 3 star hotel.
Day 3: Cat Ba – Halong – Hanoi (B/L):
After breakfast at bungalow, bus take you to Beo harbor for the cruise back to Ha Long bay. Relax on the top deck for sunbathing and photos. Have lunch on the boat. Return to Hanoi. Have a short break within 20 minutes in Hai Duong city for refreshments. Arriving in Hanoi approximate 5:30pm. Tour ends.
· 2 people per cabin on Superior Dragon Cruise.
· Single supplement on board: extra $30.00 USD/R/N (in case you travel alone and require a private cabin)
· Single supplement in hotel: extra $30.00 USD/R/N
· Under 5 years old: free of charge, sharing cabin with his parents.
· From 5 up to 8 years old: pay 50% of the adult price (sharing cabin with his parents); pay 75% adult price (2 children share one cabin).
· From 9 years old up: pay adult price.
· Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi (Pick up and drop off at hotel)
· One night on Superior cruise with 10 cabins
· Whisper nature bungalow ( 2 peoples/rooms) children share room with parents
· Boat cruise in Ha Long
· Meals as mentioned: 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches and 2 dinners
· Kayaking and activities aboard.
· All entrance and sightseeing fees in Halong
· The experienced driver and enthusiastic English speaking guide.
· The experienced driver and enthusiastic English speaking guide.
· Travel insurance
· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
· Tipping/ Gratuities
· Single Supplement
· Others not mentioned in inclusions
· You should take passport with valid visa
· Insect repellent, hat or umbrella, sunscreen, swimsuits, sunglasses,
· Vietnamese Dong.
· You should not take heavy luggage.
CALL NOW : (+844)9220.127.116.11 (Mr.Truong John)
TO BE CONSULTED AND BE SUPPLIED ATTRACTIVE HA LONG TOURS WITH BEST PRICE
HA NOI SPORTS HOTEL LIMITED COMPANY
Add: 42 Ma May Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
E -mail: email@example.com
Activities in Halong Bay
Services and things to do in Halong Bay Cruises
Our cruises in Halong Bay I provide a lot of entertainment and things to do and to visit in the itinerary. Tourist can enjoy all kinds of fun activities at the World Natural Heritage as kayaking, biking, hiking, diving, caving, rock climbing, paragliding, etc.
How to cook Vietnamese food ?
Vietnam is well known in all over the world because of its cuisine, with fresh ingredients and imaginative flavors. Most of foreigners tourists are highly recommend a bout the foods of Vietnam. When people traveling in Vietnam they are not only taste the food but also want to know how Vietnamese cook their foods. From the North to the South of this country you can enjoin in the cooking tour.
In general, most cooking classes are half-day classes starting with in the morning with a trip to the local market followed by a cooking demonstration and lunch where you can eat the dishes that were prepared.
Kayaking in Halong Bay is the best way to explore the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay. Paddle through islets; visit hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches and floating fishing villages…Kayaks go where other big boats cannot. Depending on trip length, visitors have different kayak route and time frame. Cruise with Halong Viola Cruise, paddling around the islands, get closer to limestone karst and enjoy the breathtaking nature in a less visited corner of Bai Tu Long Bay must be a great experience for life.
When kayaking, you must follow the tour guide; it is risky to do by yourself without warning or instruction. The tour guide will help you use paddle and guide you to the safe area. Life jacket is a must for this activity when cruising Halong Bay. You can need to prepare suitable clothes: T-shirt and short, swimming suit in summer; warm clothes in the winter; wet shoes, hat, sunglasses… bring water, sun cream, dry bag storing camera, insect repellent…
Thanks to the bay’s thousands of islands the conditions for sea kayaking are ideal – the water is calm, the current is fine and the wind is not too strong.
Kayaking is provided and included in all itineraries and cruise offered by Halong Viola Cruise.
Cooking class in Halong Bay:
You can enjoy the Cooking class on Viola Cruise Halong. Many tourists are highly recommended this option for the trip to Vietnam. When you travel in Vietnam, the first tourist sites you will visit is Halong Bay. Booking 2 or 3 days trip and sleeping on cruise are very popular. Especially, if you booking your tour with Brand new VIOLA CRUISE, the cooking class are included in your tour. It means you can join cooking class free. Chef and staff on boat will help you to prepare everything for cooking class. In half of hour you can have your own dish of food, enjoin yourself and sharing it. A very interesting activity in Halong Bay tour.
Halong Bay is said to be one of the best place to swim in Vietnam with numerous beaches. The bay is not only an ideal place for sunbathing with dazzling sunlight, but also a beautiful beach with calm tides, clean, and green water. It would be even much more enjoyable if you have a chance to swim far away from the beach, maybe diving from a cruise, because the water there is much more transparent.
Swimming in Ha Long bay
However, the calm tides still possess hidden dangers, so following safety instruction is strongly advised:
• Carefully follow the instructions and conditions before swimming or surfing.
• Always swim in a group of at least 3-5 people. Remember to warm up properly.
• Researchers say swimming ability is severely decreased in cold water so no matter how confident you are at you swimming, try not to swim too early in the morning or too late in the afternoon. The average temperature of Halong Sea is around 19-25 Celsius degree, in which the area near the shore (shallow area) is recorded approximately equal to the environment temperature.
• Knowing your own swimming ability to choose suitable beach activities.
• Diving as deep as possible to evade huge waves in case you don’t have enough time to get away from it. Luckily, this seldom happens in Halong.
• While surfing, do not ride waves in a straight line toward the shore. Instead, surf at a small angle to the waves. Stay away from the white water in the center of the wave to avoid “over the falls”.
• Never swim in deep water or when you don’t know exactly how deep it is.
• Never swim while intoxicated. Precedents of death due to hypothermia and other accidents have been recorded in Halong.
• Try not to sunbath for too long, you might catch sunburn.
• Halong Bay water is pretty warm during winter so feel free to swim or dive from your junk, however, try to cover yourselves immediately when you are done with the swimming because you might catch a cold. The temperature during winter can get as low as 10-15 Celsius degree.
Squid fishing on Halong Bay at night is an interesting activity at which tourists can experience the feeling of being a fisherman. Tourists will have the instruction from local fishermen about how to fish a squid in the sea. The squids caught will be used to make dishes for tourists. This is also an ideal time to gaze Halong Bay by night. The sea water surface is sparkling with reflected light from cruises anchored on the bay.
Support Online 24/7
@Copy right . Dailyhalongtour.com