Starlight Cruise (3 days/2 nights) Starlight Cruise is the newest member in The Luxury Collection of the Oriental Sails Co., Ltd. This five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
HANOI SPORTS HOTEL
CALL NOW : (+844)918.104.22.168 (Mr.Truong John)
TO BE CONSULTED AND BE SUPPLIED ATTRACTIVE HA LONG TOURS WITH BEST PRICE
HA NOI SPORTS HOTEL LIMITED COMPANY
Add: 42 Ma May Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
E -mail: email@example.com
The best ways to fully immerse yourself in Halong bay’s spectacular scenery and unique landscape is through the activities coordinated by Starlight cruise. Steer your kayak along silken green ribbons of water, through looming limestone alleyways. Swim or snorkel in the pristine waters for fun and reinvigoration. Enjoy the special experience of BBQ on a private beach, feasting on a seafood spread with golden sand trickling between your toes while the ocean sparkles like a great turqoise jewel. Fish with the locals and learn some of the tricks of the trade. Whatever your preference and personality, the beauty of Halong bay is universally appealing.
At the Starlight restaurant, winning service, delicious food and a stunning view are combined into the perfect dining experience. The bay provides a brilliant accompaniment to the delectable food produced by the skills of the cruise chef. With local seafood as one of the restaurant specialties, the dining area is sure to play host to some of your most unforgettable experiences while onboard.
Activities in Halong Bay
Services and things to do in Halong Bay Cruises
Our cruises in Halong Bay I provide a lot of entertainment and things to do and to visit in the itinerary. Tourist can enjoy all kinds of fun activities at the World Natural Heritage as kayaking, biking, hiking, diving, caving, rock climbing, paragliding, etc.
Kayaking in Halong Bay is the best way to explore the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay. Paddle through islets; visit hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches and floating fishing villages…Kayaks go where other big boats cannot. Depending on trip length, visitors have different kayak route and time frame. Cruise with Halong Cruise, paddling around the islands, get closer to limestone karst and enjoy the breathtaking nature in a less visited corner of Bai Tu Long Bay must be a great experience for life.
When kayaking, you must follow the tour guide; it is risky to do by yourself without warning or instruction. The tour guide will help you use paddle and guide you to the safe area. Life jacket is a must for this activity when cruising Halong Bay. You can need to prepare suitable clothes: T-shirt and short, swimming suit in summer; warm clothes in the winter; wet shoes, hat, sunglasses… bring water, sun cream, dry bag storing camera, insect repellent…
Thanks to the bay’s thousands of islands the conditions for sea kayaking are ideal – the water is calm, the current is fine and the wind is not too strong.
Kayaking is provided and included in all itineraries and cruise offered by Halong Cruise.
Halong Bay is said to be one of the best place to swim in Vietnam with numerous beaches. The bay is not only an ideal place for sunbathing with dazzling sunlight, but also a beautiful beach with calm tides, clean, and green water. It would be even much more enjoyable if you have a chance to swim far away from the beach, maybe diving from a cruise, because the water there is much more transparent.
Swimming in Ha Long bay
However, the calm tides still possess hidden dangers, so following safety instruction is strongly advised:
• Carefully follow the instructions and conditions before swimming or surfing.
• Always swim in a group of at least 3-5 people. Remember to warm up properly.
• Researchers say swimming ability is severely decreased in cold water so no matter how confident you are at you swimming, try not to swim too early in the morning or too late in the afternoon. The average temperature of Halong Sea is around 19-25 Celsius degree, in which the area near the shore (shallow area) is recorded approximately equal to the environment temperature.
• Knowing your own swimming ability to choose suitable beach activities.
• Diving as deep as possible to evade huge waves in case you don’t have enough time to get away from it. Luckily, this seldom happens in Halong.
• While surfing, do not ride waves in a straight line toward the shore. Instead, surf at a small angle to the waves. Stay away from the white water in the center of the wave to avoid “over the falls”.
• Never swim in deep water or when you don’t know exactly how deep it is.
• Never swim while intoxicated. Precedents of death due to hypothermia and other accidents have been recorded in Halong.
• Try not to sunbath for too long, you might catch sunburn.
• Halong Bay water is pretty warm during winter so feel free to swim or dive from your junk, however, try to cover yourselves immediately when you are done with the swimming because you might catch a cold. The temperature during winter can get as low as 10-15 Celsius degree.
Squid fishing on Halong Bay at night is an interesting activity at which tourists can experience the feeling of being a fisherman. Tourists will have the instruction from local fishermen about how to fish a squid in the sea. The squids caught will be used to make dishes for tourists. This is also an ideal time to gaze Halong Bay by night. The sea water surface is sparkling with reflected light from cruises anchored on the bay.
Support Online 24/7
@Copy right . Dailyhalongtour.com