Oriental Sails (3days/2nights) Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – the best one among Halong bay cruises with one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-day cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Oriental Sails 3 days 2 nights
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – the best one among Halong bay cruises with one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-day cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00: Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30: Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30 – 19:00: Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30: Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00: Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00- 13:00: Have lunch.
13:00 – 15:00: Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30: Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
DAY 3: BAI TU LONG – HANOI (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck
07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 : Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 :Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
Meals as mentioned
Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
English speaking tour guide
Tai Chi exercise
Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
Welcome drink, fresh fruit
Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)
HANOI SPORTS HOTEL
CALL NOW : (+844)9188.8.131.52 (Mr.Truong John)
TO BE CONSULTED AND BE SUPPLIED ATTRACTIVE HA LONG TOURS WITH BEST PRICE
HA NOI SPORTS HOTEL LIMITED COMPANY
Add: 42 Ma May Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities in Halong Bay
Services and things to do in Halong Bay Cruises
Our cruises in Halong Bay I provide a lot of entertainment and things to do and to visit in the itinerary. Tourist can enjoy all kinds of fun activities at the World Natural Heritage as kayaking, biking, hiking, diving, caving, rock climbing, paragliding, etc.
How to cook Vietnamese food ?
Vietnam is well known in all over the world because of its cuisine, with fresh ingredients and imaginative flavors. Most of foreigners tourists are highly recommend a bout the foods of Vietnam. When people traveling in Vietnam they are not only taste the food but also want to know how Vietnamese cook their foods. From the North to the South of this country you can enjoin in the cooking tour.
In general, most cooking classes are half-day classes starting with in the morning with a trip to the local market followed by a cooking demonstration and lunch where you can eat the dishes that were prepared.
Kayaking in Halong Bay is the best way to explore the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay. Paddle through islets; visit hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches and floating fishing villages…Kayaks go where other big boats cannot. Depending on trip length, visitors have different kayak route and time frame. Cruise with Halong Viola Cruise, paddling around the islands, get closer to limestone karst and enjoy the breathtaking nature in a less visited corner of Bai Tu Long Bay must be a great experience for life.
When kayaking, you must follow the tour guide; it is risky to do by yourself without warning or instruction. The tour guide will help you use paddle and guide you to the safe area. Life jacket is a must for this activity when cruising Halong Bay. You can need to prepare suitable clothes: T-shirt and short, swimming suit in summer; warm clothes in the winter; wet shoes, hat, sunglasses… bring water, sun cream, dry bag storing camera, insect repellent…
Thanks to the bay’s thousands of islands the conditions for sea kayaking are ideal – the water is calm, the current is fine and the wind is not too strong.
Kayaking is provided and included in all itineraries and cruise offered by Halong Viola Cruise.
Cooking class in Halong Bay:
You can enjoy the Cooking class on Viola Cruise Halong. Many tourists are highly recommended this option for the trip to Vietnam. When you travel in Vietnam, the first tourist sites you will visit is Halong Bay. Booking 2 or 3 days trip and sleeping on cruise are very popular. Especially, if you booking your tour with Brand new VIOLA CRUISE, the cooking class are included in your tour. It means you can join cooking class free. Chef and staff on boat will help you to prepare everything for cooking class. In half of hour you can have your own dish of food, enjoin yourself and sharing it. A very interesting activity in Halong Bay tour.
Halong Bay is said to be one of the best place to swim in Vietnam with numerous beaches. The bay is not only an ideal place for sunbathing with dazzling sunlight, but also a beautiful beach with calm tides, clean, and green water. It would be even much more enjoyable if you have a chance to swim far away from the beach, maybe diving from a cruise, because the water there is much more transparent.
Swimming in Ha Long bay
However, the calm tides still possess hidden dangers, so following safety instruction is strongly advised:
• Carefully follow the instructions and conditions before swimming or surfing.
• Always swim in a group of at least 3-5 people. Remember to warm up properly.
• Researchers say swimming ability is severely decreased in cold water so no matter how confident you are at you swimming, try not to swim too early in the morning or too late in the afternoon. The average temperature of Halong Sea is around 19-25 Celsius degree, in which the area near the shore (shallow area) is recorded approximately equal to the environment temperature.
• Knowing your own swimming ability to choose suitable beach activities.
• Diving as deep as possible to evade huge waves in case you don’t have enough time to get away from it. Luckily, this seldom happens in Halong.
• While surfing, do not ride waves in a straight line toward the shore. Instead, surf at a small angle to the waves. Stay away from the white water in the center of the wave to avoid “over the falls”.
• Never swim in deep water or when you don’t know exactly how deep it is.
• Never swim while intoxicated. Precedents of death due to hypothermia and other accidents have been recorded in Halong.
• Try not to sunbath for too long, you might catch sunburn.
• Halong Bay water is pretty warm during winter so feel free to swim or dive from your junk, however, try to cover yourselves immediately when you are done with the swimming because you might catch a cold. The temperature during winter can get as low as 10-15 Celsius degree.
Squid fishing on Halong Bay at night is an interesting activity at which tourists can experience the feeling of being a fisherman. Tourists will have the instruction from local fishermen about how to fish a squid in the sea. The squids caught will be used to make dishes for tourists. This is also an ideal time to gaze Halong Bay by night. The sea water surface is sparkling with reflected light from cruises anchored on the bay.
Support Online 24/7
@Copy right . Dailyhalongtour.com